Really easy and a good way to use up those squishy bananas. Perfect for breakfast or a snack. I would say these are OK from about 7/8 months. Enjoy!
banana oaty muffins
Write a review
- 2 ripe bananas
- 50g rolled oats
- 60ml milk
- dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Mash up the bananas in a bowl.
- Add in the oats and cinnamon and stir.
- Then add the milk a bit at a time until gloopy but not overly runny, you may need more or less than the recipe.
- Pour mixture into cupcake cases and bake for about 10 minutes or until golden - poke a clean knife into the middle and it should come out easily and not wet.
- Cool and serve!
- These will keep for a day or 2 but also freeze well!
IT'S THE MOTHER http://itsthemother.com/