This is so easy to prepare and is a great snack or after dinner treat. It can be sweetened with honey (over 12 months), fruit or vanilla. I would say this is ok after around a year as the seeds can upset little tummys. I get my chia seeds from Holland & Barrett.
- 400ml of almond or coconut milk
- 4 heaped tablespoons/roughly 50g of chia seeds.
- Pour the chia seeds into the milk and mix well.
- Add in any extra flavour you want, a dash of vanilla or a teaspoon of honey.
- Divide into dishes you would serve it in.
- Leave in fridge overnight to thicken.
- Mix then serve as it is or with mashed fruit mixed through.