chicken with creamy bacon pasta
Write a review
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2/3 chicken breasts (whole or sliced up)
- 100g chopped bacon
- 5 tablespoons white wine*
- 100g frozen peas
- 6 tablespoons double cream
- 150g dried pasta
- Heat the oil in a frying pan then add the chicken and bacon. Leave to cook over a high heat for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile put your pasta on to boil in a pot.
- Turn the chicken over in the pan and stir the bacon up.
- Pour in the wine and let it bubble over a high heat until it has virtually evaporated.
- Now add the peas, the cream and pasta when cooked then stir.
- Cook for 4/5 minutes more until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- *You could use a little chicken broth instead of the wine if you are making this for younger babies or just don't want to add it.
IT'S THE MOTHER http://itsthemother.com/