Write a review
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 4/5 apples
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 egg
- unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Roll out pastry sheet.
- Spread a thin layer of butter over one side.
- Peel and grate the apples, put between sheets of kitchen towel and squeeze/press out the moisture.
- Mix the apple with the cinnamon and spread evenly over the pastry leaving about 1cm at the top clear.
- Roll from the bottom up and pinch shut when completely rolled.
- Slice into 2cm wide pieces and place on a baking tray.
- Apply an egg wash (beaten egg).
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool and serve!
IT'S THE MOTHER http://itsthemother.com/