homemade burger recipe
We usually buy burgers already made as do most of you but if you do fancy trying your own then here is a super simple and tasty recipe!
easy homemade burgers
Write a review
- 500g beef mince
- 1 red onion
- chunk of courgette
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- black pepper
- 1 slice of bread (you could sub this for cream crackers if preferable)
- Using a food processor (or a knife if you have the skills) blitz the onion and courgette until finely chopped.
- Add this into a bowl with the mince.
- Blitz the bread in the food processor to create breadcrumbs (you could grate it if you don't have a food processor).
- Add the bread into the bowl too with the mustard, egg and black pepper to season.
- Mix it all up with a spoon or your hands.
- Shape into burgers and fry on both sides until cooked through.
- If you don't use it all then stick the rest in the freezer for another day!
- You can add any veg you want to these really, easy way to sneak them in.
IT'S THE MOTHER http://itsthemother.com/