mango “fries” with dips
I’m sure i seen this idea on an advert somewhere… M&S I think! Anyway as soon as I seen it I wanted to try it and this gave me the perfect opportunity! Me and Abel shared this and he loved copying me dipping the mango.
mango "fries" with dips
Write a review
- 1 mango
- handful of frozen raspberries
- natural yoghurt
- Slice your mango into long stick shapes.
- Sit on some kitchen towel to absorb some moisture.
- Blend the raspberries in a food processor adding a tiny bit of hot water to help make then into a sauce.
- Plate it all up and have fun dipping your "fries"!
IT'S THE MOTHER http://itsthemother.com/