nana ice cream with berries recipe
This is one of my favorite recipes for little ones especially for teething! This recipe is usually made only using the banana which is fine but I like to add the yoghurt to make it extra creamy and it helps it blend better too!
nana berry ice cream
Write a review
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon natural yoghurt
- small handful of frozen raspberries
- fruit to serve
- Peel and slice the banana and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Let the banana sit for 5 or 10 minutes to let it thaw slightly.
- Put the banana in a food processor with the yoghurt and blend until it is like a smooth paste.
- Add in the frozen raspberries and blend again.
- Serve straight away with fruit or a topping of your choice!
IT'S THE MOTHER http://itsthemother.com/