pineapple whip recipe
Perfect as a dessert or fruity snack this whip is a great way of changing how you serve pineapple to your family and little ones. Personally I would wait to give pineapple after around 8/9 months at the very earliest as it is quite acidic but as always it is up to your own judgement. For adults I have been told this would be perfect with some Malibu added… ?
- 1 pineapple
- 75ml coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon honey*
- Slice up a pineapple and cut it into cubes, freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Stick everything in a food processor and blend until it forms a paste.
- Either serve immediately or spoon into a tub and freeze.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes before serving out of the freezer so it is easier to spoon out (unlike me who done it too early lol).
- *Honey can only be given after 12 months so for younger babies either leave out or add something else instead if you like.