simple gnocchi recipe
I never used to be that fussed about gnocchi, Abel has always liked it but I found it a bit bleh, I had only ever had it boiled though. I had a meal like this out one night (the suggestion of crispy gnocchi intrigued me…) and I loved it!
This recipe is really simple and surprisingly light, Abel enjoys this too so it is a great lunch or dinner option as it is so quick and not a lot of ingredients which you know I am a fan of! Enjoy!
- 500g gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic
- pre cooked chicken (i usually make this with leftovers from a roast, add as much as you want!)
- rocket to serve
- In a frying pan heat a tablespoon of oil on a low(ish) heat, once hot add the gnocchi, keep moving it around so it is coated.
- Once the gnocchi is more or less cooked and starting to crisp up on the outside add in your chicken, stir.
- In a small bowl mix the mustard and balsamic then add to the pan.
- Once everything is cooked, serve and top with rocket!
- This is really good with white wine added too, mix it into the bowl with the mustard and balsamic if you want to try it!