tomato sausage pasta
Write a review
- 6 sausages
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 350g pasta
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon red pesto
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- olive oil
- black pepper to season
- Fry sausages until brown and cooked through. Remove from pan and cut into pieces.
- Add chopped onions to pan and fry.
- Once the onions have cooked a bit add in the sausage along with the garlic, tomatoes and oregano and simmer for around 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in a seperate pot.
- When the sauce has thickened slightly add the pesto and stir.
- Drain the cooked pasta then add in the sauce to the pot and season.
- Stir then serve!
- Add chilli flakes or powder to the adult portion for an extra kick!
- Remove skin from sausage for younger babies or if you feel better doing that anyway.
IT'S THE MOTHER http://itsthemother.com/