tortilla pizza recipe
This is so simple and is one of the meals I go to if we are in a rush or don’t have much else. The main reason I wanted to share this is because it is a great way to add more veg without it being like “hi i’m a carrot…” so definitely great for when they start getting fussy! I usually always use sweet potato for this then add different veggies like red pepper, courgette or carrot.
- 1 tortilla
- veggie mash *
- red pesto
- grated cheese
- black pepper
- toppings (i used serrano ham in this picture)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Mix in a little red pesto with your mash.
- Spread your veggie mash over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle over some cheese.
- Add your toppings then sprinkle with oregano and a little black pepper.
- Put your pizza in the oven for a few minutes, keep an eye on it as it doesnt take long at all!
- Slice up and serve.
- * This mash is great on it's own as well as in this recipe so make a bowl of it and use it on it's own as part of a meal, rolled into balls or add some other veggies or spices! For this one I used half a sweet potato and some sweet red pepper. I steamed the sweet potato then mashed it. I then roasted the pepper til soft then blended. I then mixed the 2 together.