Write a review
- 1/4 of a watermelon (chopped, seeded and frozen)
- 200g strawberries (green bits off and frozen)
- 90g sugar (optional)
- 125ml water
- Put the watermelon and strawberries into a food processor.
- You will need to mix it with a spoon a few times as it will stick to the sides.
- Add in the sugar once blended a bit.
- Gradually add in the water.
- You can add a little more water if you feel you need to.
- Serve immediately or put in a container and freeze for another day!
IT'S THE MOTHER http://itsthemother.com/