Probably one of the most popular recipes out there for little ones but the hardest to get right?! I’ve given a few tips I feel help get them right below, they are great for on the go lunches or snacks and Abel still loves them now!
Write a review
- 1/2 a banana
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- Crack the egg(s) into a bowl and mash with the banana until combined.
- Add any extras you like (see notes).
- Heat a frying pan on a LOW heat and add some butter or coconut oil.
- Spoon the mixture onto the pan and flip when you can see it starting to cook through.
- Once golden on both sides lay on some kitchen towel to cool.
- You could add cinnamon, cocoa powder, nut butter, mashed blueberries (pictured), chocolate chips, oats, the list goes on!
- These can be tricky to get right, I find a low heat, enough butter/oil to cover the pan and a heavy pan help.
IT'S THE MOTHER https://itsthemother.com/