Write a review
- about 200g chicken cut into pieces
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 20g plain flour
- 2 slices bread grated or blended into breadcrumbs (I added a little paprika and black pepper too but this is optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sort the egg, flour and breadcrumbs into bowls.
- Make a sort of assembly line, flour then egg then breadcrumbs.
- Cover each piece of chicken in flour, then dip into the egg, then cover in breadcrumbs and put on a plate.
- Once all the chicken is coated transfer into a frying pan and fry in a little oil for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Place all of the nuggets in a baking tray and bake for about 10 minutes and serve!
IT'S THE MOTHER https://itsthemother.com/