Write a review
- 1 eggplant/aubergine
- red pesto
- grated cheese
- Slice your eggplant to make discs, this will be your "pizza" base.
- Sprinkle salt onto your eggplant on both sides and leave, this will bring the moisture out of it.
- Once you see the moisture coming out (it will look like drops of water) rinse the discs and pat dry.
- Put your eggplant into the oven for about 5 min turning once halfway through to cook slightly.
- After this take them out the oven and spread with pesto and sprinkle with cheese, you can add any other toppings at this stage too.
- Put back in the oven for another few minutes.
IT'S THE MOTHER https://itsthemother.com/