Not the healthiest meal but too good not to have once in a while! Freezes well too so good to keep for emergencies.
Write a review
- 500g dried macaroni
- 200g grated chedder cheese
- 100g grated parmasan
- 200g crème fraîche
- fresh/dried pasley
- black pepper
- Boil the macaroni.
- Meanwhile put all the cheese into a pot and melt.
- Once the cheese is melted take off the heat and add in the crème fraîche and parsley.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and mix the sauce in.
- Season then pour into an oven proof dish.
- Grill til golden on top.
- A spoon of wholegrain mustard is a good extra, so is mushrooms, sweetcorn or crispy bacon!
IT'S THE MOTHER https://itsthemother.com/