This is one of my favorite recipes for little ones especially for teething! This recipe is usually made only using the banana which is fine but I like to add the yoghurt to make it extra creamy and it helps it blend better too!
nana berry ice cream
Write a review
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon natural yoghurt
- small handful of frozen raspberries
- fruit to serve
- Peel and slice the banana and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Let the banana sit for 5 or 10 minutes to let it thaw slightly.
- Put the banana in a food processor with the yoghurt and blend until it is like a smooth paste.
- Add in the frozen raspberries and blend again.
- Serve straight away with fruit or a topping of your choice!
IT'S THE MOTHER https://itsthemother.com/