Perfect rainy day baking recipe for you and your toddler, Abel helped me whip these up (sort of…) and they are sooo good! I had to stop myself eating them all! I hope you enjoy them 🙂
peanut butter cupcakes
Write a review
- 55g butter, softened
- 225g soft brown sugar
- 115g crunchy peanut butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 100ml milk
- 200g full fat soft cream cheese
- 25g butter, softened
- 225g icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C and put about 15 paper cases into muffin hole tins.
- Place the butter, sugar and peanut butter in a bowl and beat together until well mixed.
- Gradually beat in the eggs then add the vanilla extract.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and fold into the mixture, alternating with the milk.
- Spoon the mixture into the cases.
- Bake in a the oven for 25 minutes or until risen and golden, if unsure put a knife in and if it comes out clean they are ready.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the frosting place the cream cheese and butter in a bowl and beat together until smooth. Sift in the icing sugar and beat together until well mixed then spoon onto the cupcakes.
- I added some cinnamon to the frosting too - yum!
IT'S THE MOTHER https://itsthemother.com/