sweet potato bites
Write a review
- 1 sweet potato
- 100g red lentils
- 40g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 small grated carrot
- handul of frozen peas
- 1 egg
- 200ml water
- black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Peel and chop up the potato then steam until soft.
- Meanwhile boil the lentils in the water until soft.
- Mix the potato and lentils is a large bowl then add in the cheese, carrot and egg and mix together.
- Season with paprika and black pepper.
- Stir in the peas.
- Spoon onto a greased baking tray or muffin tray in little blobs then bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool slightly then serve!
- These freeze really well, just take them out the night before then heat in the oven again for 10 minutes or so until heated through.
IT'S THE MOTHER https://itsthemother.com/